SludgeMuffinSludgeMuffin

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

good God

Zangulus and Vrumugun? The last people I'd ever expect anyone to animate. You get my respect.

GunChest Episode 02_01 GunChest Episode 02_01

Yea and nay

Your animation is tops, but the voice acting is really bringing the quality down. The comedic timing wasn't there, either. :\

-Tomamoto's The Kingdom- -Tomamoto's The Kingdom-

Snappy!

Your timing as an animator, Frozenfire, worked really well with Tomamoto's speech patterns. I think you guys collaborated really well, and I was entertained. I hope you two decide to work together again in the future. :)

FrozenFire responds:

He is quite the talk of the town.

Clockagotchi Clockagotchi

Keen-o

I remember those damn tamagotchis. And I remember how expensive they were. And here I have something basically like it, less stressful, and at no cost to myself. Thank you.

beanies520 responds:

Hey thanks for the review SludgeMuffin! I also remember those tamagotchis, I eventually got tired of mine and threw it out somewhere... indeed is this parody less stressful and free, thats the fun of it all.

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Highly amusing

What a witty game. Seriously. Games like this make me think: "Why did't -I- do that first?!"

Ah well, you've done it well!

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Sweet cheesus..

..what a kickass game. I was increasingly amused as the game went on. The techno really ruled.

Kazmo - Continuity Kazmo - Continuity

Fab

Really great atmosphere--I enjoyed listening a lot. :)

Kazmo responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :]

Bang Goes the Drum Remix Bang Goes the Drum Remix

Hot damn

This is GOOD. Really, REALLY good. It's totally engaging. The whole thing rocks; great work!

gltovar responds: